The Roze Team is Outperforming the Market Place with an increase in Sales for 2019!
“A combination of gradually growing inventories of homes and a slowing in the number of June sales, year over year, suggests that Denver area homebuyers are looking at many more choices and taking more time to buy a home”, says Becky Berzins and Rachel Schroeder of the ROZE Team at The Denver 100 Real Estate. These two women and sisters have created the ROZE Marketing System to assist Buyers and Sellers achieve their individual goals.
“The ROZE Team has completed over 78 transaction in the last 24 months” say Jack O’Connor, Broker/Owner of The Denver 100. “Becky and Rachel have implemented a wonderful system to help their clients through the transaction even within a continually changing marketplace. They are the best at servicing their buyers and sellers and are experts in getting them through to a successful purchase or closing sale. In a market that takes talent to help buyers and sellers, The ROZE team epitomizes the ultimate in professionalism.
”Meanwhile, the Denver area is experiencing its first slow down in 6 years as the market is seeing increasing inventory and shrinking buyers willing to jump right in. The Denver real estate market is still one of the best in the country, but as markets normalizes, you want to have The ROZE Team as your brokers to increase your odds of meeting your goals.
The ROZE team says that inventory is rising this summer – an annual event that may be heightened as sellers are enjoying equity positions they haven’t seen in years. With interest rates expected to remain low through 2019, the ROZE Team expects sales to remain constant this year. Currently, The ROZE Team said, “Absorption for the Denver area’s total combined inventory of homes and condos stands at only 1.29 months’ supply. That anticipates a projected 50,000 homes expected to close in 2019, at current rates.”
About The Roze Team:
- The “Roze Sisters” handle denver real estate market with integrity and professionalism
- Their record and reputation as a professional, knowledgeable and hard working team is reflected in the testimonials of their clients. They work as an efficient, responsive, reliable and experienced team, and will work hard to find the perfect home for you
- They each hold multi-year titles from the 5280 “5 Star Realtors” award
- They each have been awarded the prestigious 5 Carat Diamond Circle Partnership Award for being the highest in Residential Partnership Sales
- The Roze Team are AMAZING!! Rachel and Becky are so knowledgeable, available, professional and honest! We highly recommend them and will use no others. If you are looking for the best team to sell or help you buy a home look no further! We are so grateful to them for all they have done for us over the years even after the houses were bought and sold. They are always there to answer questions or help in any way.
-Lisa & Frank
- “Thanks to the Roze Team, specifically Becky and Rachel, we managed to buy a house in Denver in 2014 exactly what we wanted; exactly where we wanted to be. This was not easy as there was already a bid on the house by the time we arrived to view it. Then, in August 2016, we sold the same house and moved back to the Midwest (not due to being unhappy in Denver!). Again, we called upon the Roze Team to accomplish this. Their superior marketing is responsible for the sale (at full price!) at the end of the first 3-hour open house. We never considered any other realtor or team when time came to sell. We were just as happy selling as we were buying. Would highly recommend Becky, Rachel and their first-class team.”
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Becky and Rachel on two separate occasions. In the first they helped me buy a home for my mom who was relocating to the Littleton area. I liked them so much that I used them to list my own home, as well as look for a new home. Working with them was seamless. I truly felt like I had two, very competent Realtors for the price of one. Their attention to detail is exceptional and their organizational skills are impressive. They were always one step ahead of the process, with contingency plans in place when events didn’t go as planned. I will be using them again when it’s time to sell our current home.”
- “Becky and Rachel are AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about them. I was a first-time home buyer and they were incredibly patient with me, and they went above and beyond in this crazy, competitive market. I miss our outings! Even when I was my most stressed, they were cool and calm guides and I knew I was in good hands.”
- “I have sold two homes with the Roze Team in the last two years and they have exceeded my expectations both times! They know the market, know how to stage a home, and most important are tough negotiators. They are quick to respond to any questions and their team made the process really easy (especially since I was out of state most of the time). The time between telling them I needed to sell my home and getting it under contract was less than two weeks, which included my moving out and starting a new job. These folks make it look easy! If I didn’t move out of state, I’d be using them every time I want to change homes.”
- “I have worked with Becky and Rachel both in selling my home and purchasing a new one. I also recommended them to my son when he was looking to purchase his first home. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy or sell in the Denver metro area. Each of them is professional, intelligent and responds in a more than timely manner. Becky and Rachel remove any stress that could be involved in real estate transactions. There are no words to express how impressed I have been working with them.”
- “We’ve officially found the best first house out of them all for our family! We couldn’t have done it without the best Realtors that stuck with us and helped us newbie homeowners through the ups and down. They went above and beyond – to negotiate the best deal for us and were there every step of the way. We always had email responses and showings set up within a few hours regardless of the day. Becky and Rachel – “thanks” isn’t enough for all of your hard work!”